Collier Aerospace’s 1st Annual HyperX Users Conference will take place at NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, VA on June 14-15, 2023.
- Opportunity to showcase your project and HyperX best practices to an engaging and interested audience
- Single track of presentations insures well attended audience
- Get feedback on your work from other aerospace engineers
- Recognition of peers
- Broaden your professional network
- Embroidered LLBean HyperX Jacket only for presenters
February 28, 2023
Abstract Decision Notification
March 15, 2023
Draft PPT Presentation Submission
April 15, 2023
Note: If you are having issues with this form, please email your Name, Email, and Document to [email protected]
- Presentation for this conference will be in PowerPoint format, not in technical paper format.
- Each presenter will have a 30-minute time slot consisting of up to 20-25 minutes of presentation time, and 5-10 minutes for questions.
- This conference will be an in-person event.
- Attendance is restricted to U.S. persons only.
- All presentations will be at the Pearl Young Theater at NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, VA
- Presenters will receive a complimentary 60-day license of HyperX®, access to training videos, and a Collier Aerospace jacket, and will be the first to know about HyperX software improvements in 2023.
- As this event will take place at NASA Langley Research Center. All attendees will follow state and local laws, and NASA center regulations and guidelines. This includes COVID-19 regulations applicable at the time of the event.